Bully Box will bring you a whole range of interviews, shows, events, films, and live evnts about bullying and dealing with violence.
Bully Box programmes for Anti Bullying Week 2013.
During Anti Bullying Week we will be releasing new films every day xploring a wide erange of issues around the subject of bullying that will be fun and educational.
- Monday 18th November :
1) The Anti Bullying Gameshow
2) Did You Know (Series 1) Episode 1 "Earth"
- Tuesday 19th November :
1) The story of Magalie and how she found personal power
2) Did You Know (Series 1) Episode 2 "Bully"
- Wednesday 20th November:
1) Did You Know (Series 1) Episode 3 "Smells"
2) Did You Know (Series 1) Episode 4 "Social Media"
- Thursday 21st November:
1) Did You Know (Series 1) Episode 5 "Smiles"
2) Did You Know (Series 1) Episode 6 "Happiness"
- Friday 22nd November:
1) Did You Know (Series 1) Episode 7 "Muscles"
2) Did You Know (Series 1) Episode 8 "Skin"
The above films will be archived onthe Actionwork YouTube Channel here: Bully Box TV or follow this link to Actionwork Videos.
Bully Box is currently putting together its programme for 2014/15 and we would welcome submissions from interested parties on anything related to bullying, violence and empowerment. Bully Box was launched on the 20th November 2006 with live coverage of the I Power I National Anti-Bullying Conference for Young People.
All the films for Anti Bullying Week listed above will be playable from the box below. You will be only be able to access them on or after the release date listed above. Until Monday 18th November 2013 you will only be able to see the Bully Box Teaswer film below.